All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready for multiengine takeoff? Extensively Revised Third Edition - This is a complete guide to multiengine flying, from the first time a pilot transitions into a two-engine airplane through advanced ratings. Single engine and multiengine aircraft differ in many critical ways - Multiengine Flying covers every one in clear, readable detail.Written with insight by a rewned educator, pilot, and aviation expert, this new third edition additionally covers emergency procedures, advanced systems, and high altitudes with all the latest Practical Test Standards. It prepares pilots for FAA tests for multi-engine certification, with special emphasis on the techlogy, testing, and job market affecting multiengine pilots and craft, including: aerodynamic properties of multiengine airplanes; safety precautions and procedures; emergency situations; multiengine vs. single engine aircraft; advanced multiengine engines and systems; preparing for oral and flight exams for the multiengine rating; propeller, fuel, and electrical system differences; progressive transition from beginning to advanced multiengine flying; changes in FAA Practical Test Standards/Certification requirements; and much, much more! Whether you're involved with first-time transition - or you're working toward advanced ratings - Multiengine Flying will help you progress effectively and efficiently. Inside, you get coverage of: takeoff and landing; engine out procedures; electrical systems; equipment lists and AFMs; turboprops; high-altitude operations; cockpit resource management; glass cockpit systems; computerized training; and much more!
- Author BiographyPaul A. Craig holds a Doctor of Education degree with special emphasis on pilot decision-making and flight-training strategies. A resident of Murfreesboro, TN, Paul is Professor of Aerospace and Department Chairperson at Middle Tennessee State University, a Multiengine Flight Instructor, an Airline Transport Pilot, and the author of seven McGraw-Hill aviation titles.
- Author(s)Paul A. Craig
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width188 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.