All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFresh, invative, imaginative, and inspirational - this collection of creative ideas will breathe new life into your Bible study in church service, youth group meeting or small group. This title offers practical and easy-to-follow directions that will help you make the most of teaching experiences. This invaluable collection includes a variety of ways of exploring the senses to expand your understanding and grow your delight in aspects of learning, confession, intercession and meditation and much more. It is fully photocopiable; and with useful indexes by Bible verses and group size.
- Author BiographySue Wallace has worked for over a decade with Visions, an alternative worship congregation attached to St Michael le Belfrey in York. She has facilitated creative worship services around the country at different events including Greenbelt and is training for ordination. She is married to Malcolm, has a crazy spaniel dog and likes holidaying in France and eating curry. She is the author of Multi-Sensory Church, Multi-Sensory Prayer, Multi-Sensory Scripture and Multi-Sensory Worship.
- Author(s)Sue Wallace
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2005
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleMulti-Sensory
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.