All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays look at topics concerning multicultural education and international perspectives, including the impact of disadvantage on academic achievement, immigration policy and multicultural education in Australia, and how motivation and learning affects students of diverse backgrounds.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMulticultural Education: Issues, Policies & Practices S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFarideh Salili,Rumjahn Hoosain
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.