All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionMulticultural Handbook of Food, Nutrition and Dietetics is the must have practical resource for dietitians, nutritionists and students working with both well settled but also recently migrated ethnic groups. Written by a team of authors drawn from the British Dietetic Association's Specialist Multicultural Nutrition Group the book provides in-depth information to equip the reader in the provision of nutrition advice to mirity groups. Spanning a broad range of cultural groups the book seeks to consider religious and cultural requirements in relation to traditional diets; research on migration studies and chronic disease states; and nutrition and dietetic treatment in relation to key chronic diseases.
- Author BiographyAruna Thaker is a retired HPC registered Consultant Dietitian. Arlene Barton is an HPC registered Dietitian and Lecturer in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics at Nottingham University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight888 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byArlene Barton,Aruna Thaker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.