All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMulticultural Handbook of Food, Nutrition and Dietetics is the must have practical resource for dietitians, nutritionists and students working with both well settled but also recently migrated ethnic groups. Written by a team of authors drawn from the British Dietetic Association's Specialist Multicultural Nutrition Group the book provides in-depth information to equip the reader in the provision of nutrition advice to mirity groups. Spanning a broad range of cultural groups the book seeks to consider religious and cultural requirements in relation to traditional diets; research on migration studies and chronic disease states; and nutrition and dietetic treatment in relation to key chronic diseases.
- Author BiographyAruna Thaker is a retired HPC registered Consultant Dietitian. Arlene Barton is an HPC registered Dietitian and Lecturer in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics at Nottingham University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight888 g
- Width189 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byArlene Barton,Aruna Thaker
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.