All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMulticultural Programs for Tweens and Teens is a one-stop resource that encourages children and young adults to explore different cultures. The 50, flexible programming ideas allow you to choose a program specific to your scheduling needs; create an event that reflects a specific culture; and, recommend further resources to tweens and teens interested in learning more about diverse cultures.
- Author BiographyDr. Linda B. Alexander teaches graduate students in the school of Library and Information Science at the University of South Florida. Her published articles and courses cover topics on Children's Literature, Materials for Young Adults, and Multicultural Materials for Children and Young Adults. Dr. Nahyun Kwon teaches graduate students in the School of Library and Information Sciences at the University of South Florida. She has a repertoire of published articles covering, services to diverse groups, information seeking behaviors, research methods, and information literacy. Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) supports library workers who serve young adults.
- Author(s)Linda B. Alexander,Nahyun Kwon,Young Adult Library Services Association
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.