All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative volume brings a selection of leading political theorists to the wide-ranging debate on multiculturalism and political legitimacy. By focusing on the challenge to mainstream liberal theory posed by the surge of interest in the rights of mirity groups and subcultures within states, the authors confront issues such as rights, liberalism, cultural pluralism and power relations.
- Author BiographyBruce Haddock is Professor of Modern European Social and Political Thought at Cardiff University. He is the author of An Introduction to Historical Thought, Vico's Political Thought and co-editor of The Politics of Italian National Identity. Peter Sutch is Lecturer in Politics in the School of European Studies at Cardiff University. He is also the author of Ethics, Justice and International Relations.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Innovations in Political Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBruce Haddock,Peter Sutch
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.