All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMultidimensional approaches have increasingly been used to understand poverty, but have yet to be fully operationalized. This methodical and important book uses factor analysis and structural equations modelling to develop a multidimensional framework that integrates capability and social inclusion as additional poverty indicators. The empirical relevance of this methodological contribution is demonstrated through in-depth case studies of the United States and Nepal.
- Author(s)Udaya Wagle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEconomic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.