All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionPart two of the authors' comprehensive and invative work on multidimensional real analysis. This book is based on extensive teaching experience at Utrecht University and gives a thorough account of integral analysis in multidimensional Euclidean space. It is an ideal preparation for students who wish to go on to more advanced study. The tation is carefully organized and all proofs are clean, complete and rigorous. The authors have taken care to pay proper attention to all aspects of the theory. In many respects this book presents an original treatment of the subject and it contains many results and exercises that cant be found elsewhere. The numerous exercises illustrate a variety of applications in mathematics and physics. This combined with the exhaustive and transparent treatment of subject matter make the book ideal as either the text for a course, a source of problems for a seminar or for self study.
- Author(s)J. A. C. Kolk,J. J. Duistermaat
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 87
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byJ. P. van Braam Houckgeest
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.