All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book clearly demonstrates the progression of naparticle therapeutics from basic research to applications. This book, unlike others covering naparticles used in medical applications, presents the medical challenges that can be reduced or even overcome by recent advances in nascale drug delivery. Each chapter highlights recent progress in the design and engineering of select multifunctional naparticles with topics covering targeting, imaging, delivery, diagstics, and therapy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRobert K. Prud'homme,Sonke Svenson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.