All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn multi-hop wireless networks; that is, networks where messages must traverse multiple des before reaching their destination, wireless relay des must play a dual role: they serve as intermediate steps for relaying schemes and as part of the mechanism that allows interference management schemes. Hence, relaying and interference management are two key aspects of communication in wireless networks. Both these aspects are introduced in a tutorial manner before going on to consider the combination of the two. In multi-hop multi-flow networks, the challenge is to combine the insights obtained in the study of single-hop multi-flow networks and multi-hop single-flow networks in order to design schemes that handle relaying and interference management simultaneously. This mograph discusses the gains that can be obtained by taking such a unified approach to relaying and interference management. Multihop Wireless Networks: A Unified Approach to Relaying and Interference Management is of interest to students and researchers working on modern network systems.
- Author Biography1: Introduction, 2: Problem Setting and a Motivating Example, 3: Two-Unicast Wireless Networks, 4: Multi-Unicast Wireless Networks References.
- Author(s)Ilan Shomorony,Salman Avestimehr
- Publishernow publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFoundations and Trends in Networking
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintnow publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.