All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2001, the United Nations University launched UNU-CRIS, a research and training programme on comparative regional integration to study the role of regional integration in global governance. This is a timely product of the research undertaken at UNU-CRIS. The report represents a unique collaboration between all regional UN Ecomic Commissions. It focuses on one of the central issues in the debate on global governance.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleUnited Nations University Series on Regionalism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byLuk van Langenhove,Philippe De Lombaerde
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.