About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is the first to provide a comprehensive, self-contained and rigorous presentation of some of the most powerful preconditioning methods for solving finite element equations in a common block-matrix factorization framework. The book covers both algorithms and analysis using a common block-matrix factorization approach which emphasizes its unique feature. Topics covered include the classical incomplete block-factorization preconditioners, the most efficient methods such as the multigrid, algebraic multigrid, and domain decomposition. This text can serve as an indispensable reference for researchers, graduate students, and practitioners. It can also be used as a supplementary text for a topics course in preconditioning and/or multigrid methods at the graduate level.
- Author(s)Panayot S. Vassilevski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight825 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.