All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph is the first to provide a comprehensive, self-contained and rigorous presentation of some of the most powerful preconditioning methods for solving finite element equations in a common block-matrix factorization framework. The book covers both algorithms and analysis using a common block-matrix factorization approach which emphasizes its unique feature. Topics covered include the classical incomplete block-factorization preconditioners, the most efficient methods such as the multigrid, algebraic multigrid, and domain decomposition. This text can serve as an indispensable reference for researchers, graduate students, and practitioners. It can also be used as a supplementary text for a topics course in preconditioning and/or multigrid methods at the graduate level.
- Author(s)Panayot S. Vassilevski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight934 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.