All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMultilingual Living presents speakers' own accounts of the challenges and advantages of living in several languages at individual, family and societal levels. Individuals te profound differences in their sense of themselves, their relationships and their parenting, depending on which language they use.
- Author BiographyCHARLOTTE BURCK is a Consultant Systemic Psychotherapist, Trainer and Researchers in the Child and Family Department of the Tavistock Clinic, London, UK. Her other books include Gender and Family Therapy (with Gwyn Daniel) and Gender, Power and Relationships (with Bebe Speed).
- Author(s)Charlotte Burck
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.