All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMultilingual Living presents speakers' own accounts of the challenges and advantages of living in several languages at individual, family and societal levels. Individuals te profound differences in their sense of themselves, their relationships and their parenting, depending on which language they use.
- Author BiographyCHARLOTTE BURCK is a Consultant Systemic Psychotherapist, Trainer and Researchers in the Child and Family Department of the Tavistock Clinic, London, UK. Her other books include Gender and Family Therapy (with Gwyn Daniel) and Gender, Power and Relationships (with Bebe Speed).
- Author(s)Charlotte Burck
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.