Multimedia Cartography by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $319.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.00+ AU $14.90 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by bensonboy91
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe explosion of interactive multimedia cartography products, on online, has generated an immense interest in developing methodologies that best exploit both the techlogy and the distribution capabilities of multimedia mapping. From a discussion of theoretical elements of multimedia cartography, to chapters on specific products and production tools, to an analysis of future techlogies and applications, this is a comprehensive and absorbing exploration of a fast-moving field.
- Author BiographyWilliam Cartwright is Professor of Cartography and Geographical Visualization at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia, where he specializes in the application of New Media technologies to Cartography. He joined the University after spending a number of years in both the government and private sectors of the mapping industry. He holds undergraduate qualifications in Cartography and graduate qualifications in education, media studies, information and communication technology education and graphic design. He is Vice-President of the International Cartographic Association. Michael P. Peterson is a Professor in the Department of Geography/Geology at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. He received his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls, his M.A. from Boston University and Ph.D. from the State University of New York-Buffalo (1982). He has served as Visiting Professor at Universities in USA, Canada, Germany and Austria. He is past-President of the North American Cartographic Information Society (NACIS). He is currently chair of the Maps and the Internet Commission of the International Cartographic Association. Georg Gartner is a Professor of Cartography at the Vienna University of Technology. He received his Mag. from the University of Vienna and his Dr. and Habilitation from the Vienna University of Technology. He received a Fulbright Grant to the USA and was a research fellow in Australia and Canada. He currently serves as a vice-chair of the Maps and Internet Commission of the International Cartographic Association and as Editor of the Journal on LBS.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note105 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byGeorg Gartner,Michael P. Peterson,William Cartwright
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $101.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.