All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMultimedia Journalism: A Practical Guide, Second edition builds on the first edition's expert guidance on working across multiple media platforms, and continues to explore getting started, building proficiency and developing professional standards in multimedia journalism. The second edition features new chapters including: * getting started with social media * live reporting * building proficiency with Wordpress * building apps for smartphones and tablets * building a personal brand and developing a specialism * long-form video journalism, audio and video news bulletins and magazine programmes. The new edition also includes an extensive range of new and updated materials essential for all aspects multimedia journalism today. New areas explored include editing video and slideshows for mobile and tablet devices, the advanced use of mobile devices for reporting, location-specific content creation and delivery, the use of video and audio slideshows, and live blogging. Other updates include more material on photojournalism as a storytelling technique, using and transferring digital images and sound, the use of Google Analytics, and practical guides to storytelling through infographics, timelines, interactive graphics and maps. The book fully engages with multimedia journalism in relation to range of social media and web publishing platforms, including Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, SoundCloud, AudioBoom and iTunes. The book is also be supported by fully updated online masterclasses at www.multimedia-journalism.co.uk.
- Author BiographyAndy Bull has been a journalist for over 30 years, working in senior positions on The Times, AOL, The Independent, Conde Nast and The Mail on Sunday, among others. He is also the author of Brand Journalism (Routledge, 2013).
- Author(s)Andy Bull
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 colour tables, 155 colour illustrations, 3 colour line drawings
- Weight1122 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.