All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom leading authorities, this book presents evidence-based strategies for using multimethod assessment to enhance clinical practice. The volume is organized around key assessment targets in the areas of personality, psychopathology, and clinical management (for example, treatment planning and progress monitoring). Each chapter presents multiple methods that are particularly useful for assessing the issue at hand, provides a framework for using these methods together, and reviews the empirical data supporting their integration. Illustrative case examples clarify the approaches described and show how incorporating assessment into treatment can strengthen the therapeutic relationship.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Hopwood, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Psychology at Michigan State University and Director of the Michigan State University Psychological Clinic. He has published numerous articles, book chapters, and books on personality processes and psychological assessment; is Associate Editor Journal of Personality Disorders; and is Consulting Editor for several other journals. A recipient of the Samuel J. and Anne G. Beck University of Chicago Early Career Award for Outstanding Research in Personality Assessment from the Society for Personality Assessment, Dr. Hopwood is a board member of the Society for Interpersonal Theory and Research and the North American Society for the Study of Personality Disorders. Robert F. Bornstein, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at Adelphi University. He has published numerous articles, book chapters, and books on personality dynamics, assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. Dr. Bornstein is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association, the Association for Psychological Science, and the Society for Personality Assessment. He is a five-time recipient of the Walter G. Klopfer Award for Outstanding Statistically Based Research Article from the Society for Personality Assessment, and received the Theodore Millon Award in Personality Psychology from the American Psychological Foundation.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight844 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byChristopher J. Hopwood,Robert F. Bornstein
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.