Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt is proposed that a Multi-Mission Aircraft (MMA) be prepared to combine some or all the functions of the aging AWACS, JSTARS, RIVET JOINT, COMPASS CALL, and ABCCC fleet. Three different thesis studies have been developed by three Air Force Institute of Techlogy GSE students to show the feasibility of replacing the current aging fleet with one or more MMA platforms. This is the thesis in which the payload issues have been examined. Within this thesis, two different alternative architectures, which are One Tail Number and Different Tail Numbers including nine different configurations, have been considered. Estimated payload characteristics of these alternatives have been compared to those of Boeing 767-400ER, which is the aircraft selected as the baseline for MMA platform. Reduced life cycle cost, increased measure of aircraft specifications, and minimum risk are the main objectives pursued by means of several systems engineering and aircraft design methodologies.
- Author(s)Ahmet Kahraman
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight417 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.