All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe first systematic, corpus-based and theoretically rigorous approach to the description and analysis of multimodal documents. Drawing on academic research and the experience of designers and production teams, Bateman uses linguistically-based analysis to show how different modes of expression together make up a document with a recognisable genre.
- Author BiographyJOHN BATEMAN is Professor of English Linguistics at the University of Bremen, Germany.
- Author(s)John Bateman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.