All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion volume to Ternary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductor Compounds (CRC Press, 2013) and Quaternary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductor Compounds (CRC Press, 2014), Multinary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductors provides up-to-date experimental and theoretical information on phase relations based on II-VI semiconductor systems with five or more components. Featuring detailed figures and extensive references, this book: * Delivers a critical evaluation of many industrially important systems presented in the form of two-dimensional sections for the condensed phases * Summarizes the data from the last 15-20 years of literature on the study of orgametallic compounds, which include zinc, cadmium, or mercury and sulfur, selenium, or tellurium * Classifies all materials according to the periodic table groups of their constituent atoms, that is, possible combinations of Zn, Cd, and Hg with chalcogens S, Se, and Te and additional components in the order of their group number * Specifies the diagram type, possible phase transformations and physical-chemical interaction of the components, methods of equilibrium investigation, thermodynamic characteristics, and methods for sample preparation in each multinary database description Multinary Alloys Based on II-VI Semiconductors contains valuable material useful for obtaining nascale II-VI semiconductors and for preparing thin films of these semiconductor materials, as well as for exploring the biological and medicinal applications of orgametallic compounds, and for identifying new compounds with necessary properties.
- Author BiographyVasyl Tomashyk is executive director and head of department at V.Ye. Lashkaryov Institute for Semiconductor Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kiev. He graduated from Chernivtsi State University, Ukraine with an M.Chem (1972). He also holds a Ph.D in chemical sciences (1992). Dr. Tomashyk is a professor (1999) and author of more than 550 publications in scientific journals and conference proceedings, including seven books. He was head of research topics within the international program Copernicus, has been a member of the Materials Science International Team (Stuttgart, Germany) since 1999, and has been a professor at Zhytomyr Ivan Franko State University, Ukraine for many years.
- Author(s)Vasyl Tomashyk
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight1088 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.