All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMultinational enterprises are particularly strong in Latin America and sensitive to political and ecomic changes there - the currently emerging debt crisis is likely to have far-ranging effects. This book considers multinationals in Latin America, both those from inside and those from outside the region, and discusses the major issues relating to them, e.g. trans-national regulation and the government/business relationships. It sets the discussions against the background of other work and theories of multinational enterprise. Novel features include the development of the author's bargaining theory of multinational enterprise and the attempt to create a systematic method for evaluating MNE acceptability for host governments (an important consideration since the relationship between multinationals and governments, particularly the way a government perceives a multinational, is crucial). The book concludes by assessing current trends and likely future developments.
- Author(s)Robert E. Grosse
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/1989
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Business S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight498 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.