All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text takes a broad view of multiobjective programming, emphasizing the methods most useful for continuous problems. It reviews multiobjective programming methods in the context of public decision-making problems. Topics include a review of linear programming, the formulation of the general multiobjective programming problem, much more. 1978 edition.
- Author(s)Jared L. Cohon
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- Series TitleDover Books on Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width177 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.