Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionMultiplayer Gaming and Engine Coding for the Torque Game Engine shows game programmers how to get the most out of the Torque Game Engine (TGE), which is an inexpensive professional game engine available from GarageGames. This book allows people to make multiplayer games with TGE and also tells them how to improve their games by modifying the engine source code itself. After reading this book and completing the exercises on the accompanying CD, game programmers will be well prepared to make their own complex, exciting games using the Torque Game Engine.
- Author BiographyEdward F. Maurina III is the co-owner and lead designer of Roaming Gamer, LLC, an independent game studio and developer of educational products.
- Author(s)Edward F. Maurina
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight839 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.