All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on the rationale for the analyses, the difficulties posed by their interpretation, easily understood solutions, and useful problem sets, this book will help clinical investigators understand multiple analysis procedures and key issues. It is written for advanced medical students, clinical investigators at all levels, research groups within the pharmaceutical industry, regulators at the local, state, and federal level, and biostatisticians.
- Author(s)Lemuel A. Moye
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight824 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.