Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $156.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMultiple Comparisons introduces simultaneous statistical inference and covers the theory and techniques for all-pairwise comparisons, multiple comparisons with the best, and multiple comparisons with a control. The author describes confidence intervals methods and stepwise exposes abuses and misconceptions, and guides readers to the correct method for each problem. Discussions also include the connections with bioequivalence, drug stability, and toxicity studies Real data sets analyzed by computer software packages illustrate the applications presented.
- Author(s)Jason C. Hsu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note20 line illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, tables, bibliography,index
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.