All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive collection of classic and invative methodologies used in many laboratories for the investigation of multiple myeloma. These readily reproducible techniques range from the standard Plasma Cell Labeling Index methodology to a final chapter on making sense of microarrays, and include the full spectrum of cytogenetic and molecular diagstic methods. The protocols follow the successful Methods in Molecular Medicine(TM) series format, each offering step-by-step laboratory instructions, an introduction outlining the principle behind the technique, lists of the necessary equipment and reagents, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. These proven techniques are ideal for studying the pathogenesis of multiple myeloma and identifying new therapeutic targets.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number113
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byP. Joy Ho,Ross D. Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.