All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis successful book, w available in paperback, provides academics and researchers with a clear set of prescriptions for estimating, testing and probing interactions in regression models. Including the latest research in the area, such as Fuller's work on the corrected//constrained estimator, the book is appropriate for anyone who uses multiple regression to estimate models, or for those enrolled in courses on multivariate statistics.
- Author BiographyLeona S. Aiken (PhD, Purdue University) is Professor and Chair of Social and Quantitative Psychology at Arizona State University. Her research interests include both quantitative methods and health psychology. In quantitative methods, she is known for her work in continuous variable interactions in multiple regression. She is also interested in the use of design approaches and mediational analysis to untangle the effects of individual components in multi-component interventions. In health psychology, she is interested in adoption of health protective behaviors across the life span, particularly among women, both from the perspectives of psychosocial models of the putative determinants of health protective behavior and from the perspective of interventions to increase health protective behavior. Stephen G. West (PhD, University of Texas at Austin) is Professor of Quantitative and Social Psychology at the University of Arizona. His current quantitative research interests include field research methods, structural equation modeling, multiple regression analysis, mediational analysis, graphics and exploratory data analysis, and longitudinal data analysis. Current social psychology research interests include personality research, applied social, prevention-related issues in health, mental health. He is the editor of Psychological Methods, published by APA.
- Author(s)Leona S. Aiken,Stephen G. West
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/1991
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.