All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this thorough examination of the distribution of prime numbers in arithmetic progressions offers many revisions and corrections as well as a new section recounting recent works in the field. The book covers many classical results, including the Dirichlet theorem on the existence of prime numbers in arithmetical progressions and the theorem of Siegel. It also presents a simplified, improved version of the large sieve method.
- Author(s)Ann Arbor,Harold Davenport,Hugh L. Montgomery
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 74
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2000
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.