All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book stems from the American Chemical Society symposium, Large Scale Molecular Dynamics, Nascale, and Mesoscale Modeling and Simulation: Bridging the Gap, that delved into the latest methodologies and applications for largescale, multiscale, and mesoscale modeling and simulation. It presents real-world applications of simulated and synthesized materials, including organic-, irganic-, bio-, and namaterials, and helps readers determine the best method for their simulation. It gets vices up to speed quickly and helps experienced practitioners discover vel approaches and alternatives.
- Author BiographyRichard B. Ross, PhD, has been a member of 3M Company's Corporate Materials Modeling Group since 1997. Dr. Ross's research at 3M focuses on applying computational chemical modeling methods to a wide range of research applications. He has coauthored thirty-three scientific articles, including five book chapters, and coedited a symposium proceedings book. Sanat Mohanty, PhD, is a research scientist at 3M Company's Corporate Research Lab, focusing on the development of materials by manipulating self-assemblies of small molecules. Dr. Mohanty has written more than a dozen peer-reviewed journal papers, three book chapters, plus a chapter in the Encyclopedia of Chemical Processing on mesoscale modeling and analysis.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2008
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight564 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRichard B. Ross,Sanat Mohanty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.