All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThorsten Tham highlights the fundamental changes that have swept Germany's footballing landscape in recent years and presents theory-based impact hypotheses about forms of stimulus that can raise the loyalty of football-affine target groups before, during and after the game. Based on the example of traditional club VfL Bochum 1848 an online survey to analyze the influence of a Bundesliga match on different visitor target groups is conducted. The author discusses ways in which football clubs can change their multisensual approach to raise the profile of their club brand among football-affine target groups and increase loyalty to the club.
- Author BiographyDr. Thorsten Tham completed his doctoral study under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Manfred Kirchgeorg at the SVI-Endowed Chair of Marketing at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
- Author(s)Thorsten Tham
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSchriftenreihe der Hhl - Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note44 colour illustrations, 74 black & white tables, biography
- Weight437 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.