All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest edition of a perennial bestseller, Multistage Separation Processes, Fourth Edition provides a clear and thorough presentation of the theoretical foundation, and understanding of the development, evaluation, design, and optimization steps of these processes, from both an academic and industrial perspective. The book's emphasis on starting with theoretical models and their role in computer simulation, followed by practical applications, sets it apart from other texts on this topic. The author also highlights the importance of relating fundamental concepts to intuitive understanding of the processes. See What's New in the Fourth Edition: * Chapter on fluid-solid operations * Expanded development of theories and methods for many applications * Adds numerous industry-related examples and end-of-chapter problems * Case studies combined with examples * Updated and enhanced figures The book includes a generous number of examples from a wide variety of applications to relate theory to actual results, and to demonstrate the performance of process under varying conditions. The chapter topics follow a logical path that starts with basics and theoretical concepts, and progresses systematically into the various separation processes. Each chapter provides the information relevant to a specific topic, and refers to appropriate chapters in the book as needed. These features combine to give you the understanding required to make the best selections of property prediction and simulation techniques and avoid the cost incurred by the use of improper simulations.
- Author(s)Fouad M. Khoury
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.