Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionSuccess in your calculus course starts here! James Stewart's CALCULUS, 7e, International Metric texts are world-wide best-sellers for a reason: they are clear, accurate, and filled with relevant, real-world examples. With MULTIVARIABLE CALCULUS, 7e, International Metric Edition Stewart conveys t only the utility of calculus to help you develop technical competence, but also gives you an appreciation for the intrinsic beauty of the subject. His patient examples and built-in learning aids will help you build your mathematical confidence and achieve your goals in the course!
- Author BiographyThe late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.
- Author(s)James Stewart
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width222 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational metric edition of 7th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.