All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMultivariate public key cryptosystems (MPKC) is a fast-developing area in cryptography. This book systematically presents the subject matter for a broad audience and is the first book to focus on this exciting new topic. Information security experts in industry can use the book as a guide for understanding what is needed to implement these cryptosystems for practical applications, and researchers in both computer science and mathematics will find it a good starting point for exploring this new field. It is also suitable as a textbook for advanced-level students.
- Author(s)Dieter S. Schmidt,Jason E. Gower,Jintai Ding
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.