Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis applied, self-contained text provides detailed coverage of the practical aspects of multivariate statistical process control (MVSPC) based on the application of Hotelling's T2 statistic. MVSPC is the application of multivariate statistical techniques to improve the quality and productivity of an industrial process. The authors, leading researchers in this area who have developed major software for this type of charting procedure, provide valuable insight into the T2 statistic. Intentionally including only a minimal amount of theory, they lead readers through the construction and monitoring phases of the T2 control statistic using numerous industrial examples taken primarily from the chemical and power industries. These examples are applied to the construction of historical data sets to serve as a point of reference for the control procedure and are also applied to the monitoring phase, where emphasis is placed on signal location and interpretation in terms of the process variables.
- Author(s)John C. Young,Robert L. Mason
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleASA-SIAM Series on Statistics & Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byMartin Wells
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.