All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe intensive use of automatic data acquisition system and the use of cloud computing for process monitoring have led to an increased occurrence of industrial processes that utilize statistical process control and capability analysis. These analyses are performed almost exclusively with multivariate methodologies. The aim of this Brief is to present the most important MSQC techniques developed in R language. The book is divided into two parts. The first part contains the basic R elements, an introduction to statistical procedures, and the main aspects related to Statistical Quality Control (SQC). The second part covers the construction of multivariate control charts, the calculation of Multivariate Capability Indices.
- Author(s)Edgar Santos-Fernandez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight225 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.