All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Picture series launches with 16 titles for KS1 all about what is going on all around the world, split into four high interest topics. Find out how other people around the world live/lived; extreme animals habitats or weather across the globe; faraway homes made of ice and much, much more. Each book within this Key Stage 1 series will provide a number of jumping off points in a high interest, accessible way, with which to cover the 'big curriculum picture'. Eventually backed up by teacher tes comprising background information and teaching tes re: how to use the books to cover statutory national curriculum key skills. What have been some of the most famous jobs in history around the world? This book delves into the weird and wonderful world of the Egyptian Mummy makers.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne is the author of numerous books on the natural world for young readers, including 100 Most Dangerous Things on the Planet, which was shortlisted for Blue Peter Best Book With Facts 2009, Usborne Internet-Linked Encyclopedia of Planet Earth, the Survival Skills Handbook and many more.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleThe Big Picture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and artwork
- Weight97 g
- Width210 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Agefrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.81Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.