All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Lieutenant Colonel Christopher MacGregor and based on his own experiences of going away from home, this comforting, wise book helps to explain why parents sometimes have to go away and shows ways to help children cope. Filled with love, and the warm, witty illustrations of rising star Emma Yarlett, this book is a soothing read-aloud with lots to explore in the pictures, and a rhythmic rhyme which is an instant bedtime hug.
- Author BiographyChristopher MacGregor (Author) When Army Officer Christopher MacGregor returned from Iraq in 2007, he began writing to help not only his own two children, but the children of others. Having commanded over 100 soldiers (with over 50 children between them) he noticed the beneficial effect of saying proper goodbyes and preparing families for Daddy's absence - his first book, My Daddy's Going Away is the heartwarming, helpful, and comforting response. Emma Yarlett (Illustrator) Emma Yarlett likes to paint, draw, collage, design, write, doodle, construct, invent, splatter and sketch. In 2011 she graduated with first class honours in Illustration from University College Falmouth and began her career as a illustrator and author.
- Author(s)Christopher MacGregor
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPicture Corgi
- Weight196 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Yarlett
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.