Mumpreneur: The Complete Guide to Starting and Running a Successful Business by Annabel Karmel (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.54+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnabel Karmel MBE is proof-positive that you don't need a business degree to build a successful business and brand. After growing her business empire from scratch at her kitchen table, Annabel has become a bestselling author and trusted food expert with 40 books, food ranges, weaning equipment and a vast online following. In Mumpreneur, Annabel reveals the secrets of her success. Drawing on her own extensive experience in juggling motherhood with building a thriving enterprise, she will equip you with the confidence, skills and practical tools to turn your own start-up dreams into a reality. Chapters include: 'Believe in Your Idea', 'Believe in Yourself', 'Learn by Doing, Asking and Listening', 'Master the Juggling Act' and 'Persist, Trust Your Instincts and Embrace Your Failures'. Annabel also brings together a smart combination of practical advice and inspiring stories from top business leaders and working mothers, including Chrissie Rucker MBE, Thomasina Miers, Liz Earle, Thea Green and Jacqueline Gold. The difference between dreaming of starting a thriving business and actually doing it is the right combination of passion, planning, commitment and good advice. Successful entrepreneur Annabel Karmel will empower you to take that first step to start your own flourishing business in this informative and motivating book.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Karmel: Mother of three, Annabel Karmel MBE is the UK's No.1 children's cookery author, bestselling international author, and expert on devising delicious, nutritious meals for babies children and families. Since launching with The Complete Baby and Toddler Meal Planner more than 20 years ago, Annabel has written 39 books, which have sold over four million copies worldwide, covering every stage of a child's development. In fact, Annabel's very first book is one of the UK's bestselling nonfiction books of all time.
- Author(s)Annabel Karmel
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight472 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.