Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhoever said life began at 40 was dead right...A riotous romantic comedy about never-ending motherhood, second chances and growing old disgracefully. What do you do when: Mr Could Do Worse dumps you on the very night you think he's going to propose? Your twenty-something son turns up on your doorstep, with a broken heart and dirty washing in tow? You find out you're going to be a granny - at 45? Your son's maybe ex-girlfriend's father starts making wickedly naughty suggestions? Your ex's new bit of stuff wants to become your new best friend? Your 70-year-old father is dating someone young eugh to be your sister? You make the same mistakes you made in your twenties two whole decades later? You can't get the one person you want out of your head? You grab the vodka and wonder if you're too old for all this crap...
- Author BiographyKate Lawson was born on the edge of the Fens and is perfectly placed to write about the vagaries of life in East Anglia. In between moving house, raising a family, singing in a choir, walking the dog, working in the garden, taking endless photos and cooking, Kate is also a scriptwriter, originating and developing a soap opera for local radio, along with a pantomime for the town in which she lives. Writing as Gemma Fox, Kate was short-listed for the Melissa Nathan Comedy Romance Award in 2006. As Sue Welfare, Kate published 6 Rom Coms, two of which are currently under development for TV. Her comedy 'Write Back Home' was part of the 1999 Channel Four Sitcom Festival. Most recently Kate has been working with BBC Voices in a variety of ongoing writing projects.
- Author(s)Kate Lawson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.