Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative work investigated two models where the muonium-antimuonium oscillation process was mediated by massive Majorana neutris and sneutris. First, we modified the Standard Model only by the inclusion of singlet right-handed neutris and allowing for general rermalizable interactions producing neutri masses and mixing. The see-saw mechanism was employed to explain the smallness of the observed neutri masses. A lower bound on the righthanded neutri mass was constructed using the experimental limits set by the bservation of the muonium-antimuonium oscillation process. Second, we modified the Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model by the inclusion of three right-handed neutri superfields. The experimental result of the muonium-antimuonium oscillation process generated a lower bound on the ratio of the two Higgs field VEVs. This work helps to set up relationships between the experimental result of the muonium-antimuonium oscillation process and the model parameters in two specific models. Further improvement of the experiment in the future can generate more stringent bounds on the model parameters using the procedure developed by this work.
- Author BiographyBoyang Liu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, email@example.com
- Author(s)Boyang Liu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight141 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.