All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChristians and all parents must be committed to bringing about an historical turning point of changing the lives of our delinquent children. There is a solution if we follow the guidelines given, and put God's principles back into our homes, schools and the lives of our children. We have the power to do this. Proven facts are given, why gangs are formed and how Satan has brought his pleasures into our childrens minds which creates violence, suicide and destruction of their lives.
- Author BiographyJewell was born and raised in a small town in Indiana. She came to Louisville, Ky in 1964 to raise her children after a previous divorce. Her major concern has always been the care of those less fortnate from the Corrections facilities, foster care, delinquent children and seniors. She sees the violence of the youth around the world and feels because the teachings of God's word has been taken from the lives of our children and all institutions, the writing of bible predictions have come true. God has told all generations, if they remove Him from the lives of His children, they would reap the consequences. She sees the results from this after the first year, bible teaching and the Ten Commandments and prayer was taken from the schools. It is time to make a change.
- Author(s)Jewell F Smotherman
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.23Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.