All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhich of Greater London's most gruesome murders happened in your street? And were they committed by Graham Frederick Young (the poisoner of the North Circular Road), by the murderous Donald Hume, or by that monster Dennis Nilsen? Sometimes quiet suburban terraces hide the most terrible secrets...Read about the 'Hampstead Triangle' - home to a surprising number of celebrated murders - as well as ather triangle of violent deaths in Kensal Rise and ponder some very mysterious unsolved murders. Armed with this book and a good London map, you will be able to do some murder house detection work of your own.
- Author BiographyHaving previously lived in London for many years, Jan Bondeson now works as a senior lecturer at Cardiff University. He is the author of Murder Houses of London and other true crime books.
- Author(s)Jan Bondeson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.