All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dog days of summer have arrived in the small town of Frog Ledge, Connecticut, and business is booming for Kristan Stan Conr. Her Pawsitively Organic pet food has even caught the attention of celebrity pastry chef Sheldon Allyn, who helps Stan open a fancy pet pastry shop in Frog Ledge. A partnership is born, and Sheldon invites Stan to Newport, Rhode Island, for an appreciation weekend he's hosting for all his independent chefs. But the gourmet getaway turns sour when one of the chefs turns up dead, and a second one goes missing. . . As Stan tries to figure out who had a recipe for murder, the pool of suspects expands. And if she can't sniff out the culprit soon, this killer may just serve up a second helping of murder. . . Includes Gourmet Pet Food Recipes!
- Author BiographyLiz Mugavero is a corporate communications consultant and animal lover from the Boston area, whose canine and feline rescues demand the best organic food and treats around. She is the author of The Icing on the Corpse, Kneading to Die and A Biscuit, A Casket; her short stories have been published in the UK and Australia; and her essays have appeared in national publications Skirt! and Sassee Magazine for Women.
- Author(s)Liz Mugavero
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Pawsitively Organic Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.