All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAt Cape Three Points on the beautiful Ghanaian coast, a cae washes up at an oil rig site. The two bodies in the cae - who turn out to be a prominent, wealthy, middle-aged married couple - have obviously been murdered. DI Darko Dawson of the Accra police force is sent out to investigate. Three Points has long been inhabited by tribal villages, but real estate entrepreneurs and wealthy oil companies have been trying to bribe the tribes to move out. Dawson roots out a host of motives for murder, ranging from personal vendettas to corporate conspiracies.
- Author BiographyKwei Quartey was born in Ghana and raised by a black American mother and a Ghanaian father. A practicing physician, he lives and works in Pasadena. He is the author of two other critically acclaimed novels in the Darko Dawson series, <i>Wife of the Gods</i> and <i>Children of the Street</i>.
- Author(s)Kwei J. Quartey
- PublisherSoho Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoho Press Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.