All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf the stones of the house could talk. When Kat Stanford abandons a successful television career to help her mother Iris move into a rustic carriage house in Devon, she quickly discovers that behind the well-trimmed hedgerows, Honeychurch Hall is populated by more eccentrics than Kat had ever met in all her time in London. The Dowager Countess, Lord and Lady Honeychurch, their precocious seven-year-old heir, his missing nanny, a brooding stable manager, a housekeeper with an extensive designer shoe collection. Everyone seems to harbour a secret -- and Kat's mother may be hiding the darkest of them all.
- Author BiographyHannah was born and raised in Hampshire but on leaving school landed a job as an obituary writer/amateur dramatic reviewer for a Devon newspaper. The urge to travel was too strong, however, and she became an air stewardess, first with British Caledonian and then on private planes. Many adventures later she ended up in Los Angeles, where she met her future husband - but now they've moved to more rainy Oregon, which reminds her of home.
- Author(s)Hannah Dennison
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHoneychurch Hall
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight188 g
- Width199 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.