All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ruthless owner of a top French champagne house lies bleeding to death in his own underground caves. Baffled by the secretive world of those who make and market champagne, the Reims region Police Judiciaire face a tangle of deadly rivalries, illicit passions and industrial espionage. All of this lands on the plate of Commissaire Denise Caron, the Police Judiciaire's opera-loving young chief investigator. Drawing on her kwledge of medieval legends, and leaning on her team of experts (and her carpenter-lover) she drives her pursuit to a heart-stopping finale.
- Author BiographyAuthor of eight books, Keith Spicer has lived in Paris for eighteen years. For this book, he was a frequent visitor to the champagne country around Reims and Epernay, where he conducted research both academic and effervescent...
- Author(s)Keith Spicer
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.