All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStefan Stenudd is a Swedish author, artist, historian of ideas, and instructor in the peaceful martial art aikido. In this book, he lets his thoughts wander through questions about life, death, and the meaning of it all. A new edition of this book is published with the title Occasionally I Contemplate Murder.
- Author BiographyStefan Stenudd is a Swedish author, historian of ideas, artist, and instructor in the peaceful martial art aikido. He has published a number of books in Sweden, both fiction and non-fiction. Among the latter is an interpretation of the Chinese classic Tao Te Ching, and of the Japanese samurai classic Go Rin no Sho by Miyamoto Musashi. His novels explore existential subjects from stoneage drama to science fiction, but lately stay more and more focused on the present. He has also written some plays for the stage and the screen. As a historian of ideas he studies the thought patterns of creation myths, as well as Aristotle's Poetics.
- Author(s)Stefan Stenudd
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.