Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Tim Riley witnesses the shot that kills a friend's child. Shootings continue, with little evidence - other than shell casings - to work with. Other investigations, including a multiple murder involving an Asian dope dealer and like ethnicity robbers and murderers.
- Author BiographyJack Willoughby spent three and a half years in the U.S. Army Security Agency, two and a half of those years in Northern Thailand. After the military, various work and circumstance took him to sixteen countries. He learned to order beer in six languages and say I love you, in Chinese. Willoughby retired from the New Orleans Police Department as a lieutenant, after twenty-seven years of service. He worked Patrol, Street Crime units, Asian Squad, Violent Gang Task Force, Intelligence, Juvenile Bureau, Rape Squad, Child Abuse and Administration. He has lectured on Asian crime and gangs in twenty states, the District of Columbia and Canada, and testified on this subject before The Senate Sub-Committee on Vietnamese Currency Transfers, as well as the President's Commission on Organized Crime. Jack now lives with his wife in Northeast Alabama.
- Author(s)Jack Willoughby
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.