Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionPure porn! the critics cry. Throw it on the fire! Murder in the Magick Club is an occult-themed murder mystery; perfect for your next banned-book bonfire. Murder in the Magick Club takes place in the exotic, faraway land of Tampa, Florida and offers an insider's expose of the Salem of the South . . . written straight from the spleen. Murder in the Magick Club is the first in a series wherein the victim needs killin' and the murderer always gets away with it . . . maybe. All of the characters-moochy customers, cops, self-absorbed and wastrel staff, and the impotent, financially longsuffering owner of the Magick Club-are always ready with an easy bit of slander and perhaps an easy bit of murder. Murder in the Magick Club is a ripping good read to grab on the way to the beach, or to help set just-the-right-tone before the reader jumps off the Skyway Bridge. Perfect to curl up with a steaming hot cup of mugwort tea, a bottle or two of merlot, the beer bong &/or the hashish-stoked hookah.
- Author BiographyWhat a crabby old cuss! What a crabby old fart! the author's friends and family, neighbors and loved ones love to lament. Burning at the stake is too good for him! Cut off its head! As detailed on the book's backside, Byron A. Lorrier, Esq. is a lawyer who lives in Largo, Florida. He rather proudly knows absolutely everything about nothing, and only talks to his cats. Once upon a time, he collected college degrees the same way most mere mortals/philatelists collect coins-or is it stamps?-but he was damned determined not to learn no nuthin'. Courtesy of lots of government largesse, he always made sure to just sit there, year-after-year, like a lump. These days-when he is not busy suing-the-innocent and defending-the-guilty, or avoiding angry mobs of angry villagers menacing pitch forks, torches and nooses out on the front lawn-he likes to practice his writing skills by scribbling out long lists for WalMart: eggs, milk, tp to write the sequel on, etc.
- Author(s)Byron A Lorrier Esq
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.